Welcome to Government PolytechnicFor Women: Kakinada
VISION OF INSTITUTE:
To provide affordable quality education with knowledge and skills in the chosen stream, inculcate values, identify & encourage their talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and shape them into future technocrats and good human beings.
MISSION OF INSTITUTE:
To strive for quality education and prepare young minds to obtain knowledge, skills and sensitivity.
To make the students as professionals in office/ industry/ Services covering the core areas of Government and Corporate Sectors.
The programme promotes the desire and ability of continuous Learning in the Students for pursuing higher education and successful career.
VISION OF DEPARTMENT:
To provide good Technical Knowledge and enrich the skills of the students in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering with a focus to prepare the students for industry needs, recognized as innovative leaders and responsible citizen.
MISSION OF DEPARTMENT:
- To provide competitive learning environment through effective teaching and adapt core technologies to meet the growing challenges of industry.
- To encourage students towards higher education.
- To encourage leadership qualities and other soft skills.
- To impact professional commitment and ethics.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT:
To prepare the women Civil Engineering with the global standards to meet the expectations of government, industry, students and parents and to contribute to National development by meeting the needs of the society.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Self-evaluation and accountability helps to achieve academic objectives and adopt teaching practice by faculty to produce quality professionals.
- Up-graduation of labs ,guest lectures, and field visitors would helps to learn the technological progress with a zeal for Civil Engineering.
- Inculcating the confidence to meet the future challenges through a 14hr. Study in a day along with communication skills, e-learning and distance education for further studies and to get a better job.
- To nurture the students with ethics, values to serve the society and to become the successful global citizens.
To produce quality pharmacitizens for a healthy society.
- To impart knowledge and skills to the students to produce pharmacists suitable for industrial, hospital and community requirements.
- To inculcate the concept of research and development in the minds of the young pharmacists.
- To produce pharmacists who are self-motivated, honest and have commitment to the nation and society.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.